La Vergne, Tennessee

La Vergne, Tennessee is one of the fastest growing communities in Tennessee (and probably in the Southeastern United States). A few short years ago, the population was approximately 9,000. Today, there are more than 25,000 residents who call La Vergne "home" and it continues to grow. This blog is dedicated to keeping our community updated on current events, and serves as a guide for restaurants, entertainment, schools, and more. Welcome to La Vergne!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

BBQ and Mobile Homes

I drove by what is now the "FORMER" Eady's BBQ (formerly Smokers) on the main drag in LaVergne tonight. It looks like it's changed names again (owners too?). I tried to store the new name in my brain, but my synapses are misfiring I guess. Ha. Okay, so if anyone knows it, add a comment!

I'm not a lifelong resident of LaVergne, but I'm surprised a barbeque place isn't making it. I do think Smokers was a tad overpriced way back when, but I tried to go every now and then just to support our local businesses.

Okay, on to mobile homes. I have some land listed that currently has a mobile home on it (the owner is renting the land). I ordered postcards today to market this property. The postcards have a picture of an orangatang with "Down in the Dumps?" on the front. I'm sending 200 to people who live in Clayton Estates (slum city). I've talked with SO MANY people who live there and despise it. They want me to list their trailers, but we can't unless they own the land it's sitting on. My advice - DON'T BUY A TRAILER people!!

Add to Technorati Favorites