La Vergne, Tennessee

La Vergne, Tennessee is one of the fastest growing communities in Tennessee (and probably in the Southeastern United States). A few short years ago, the population was approximately 9,000. Today, there are more than 25,000 residents who call La Vergne "home" and it continues to grow. This blog is dedicated to keeping our community updated on current events, and serves as a guide for restaurants, entertainment, schools, and more. Welcome to La Vergne!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The WORST lender EVER

In my several years as a real estate affiliate broker, I think I have finally found the WORST lender EVER. I can not name names here for obvious reasons, but if you reach the point where you want to shop for a home PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me and I will tell you who this person is that you should avoid at all costs.

Some hints: she is a bilingual woman, she LIES when she guarantees a closing in four to eleven days (it's been five weeks and our contract has expired so my buyer is about to lose the home), and she tells people what they want to hear, not the truth. She fits all the criteria of being a predatory lender in that she did not issue the good faith estimate in the 72 hours she was supposed to, but waited until the day before closing on another client who then found out their house payment would be $400 more than she promised. I have never been more displeased in working with another person. She is a NIGHTMARE. Seriously, email me.

That is all.

Add to Technorati Favorites