La Vergne, Tennessee

La Vergne, Tennessee is one of the fastest growing communities in Tennessee (and probably in the Southeastern United States). A few short years ago, the population was approximately 9,000. Today, there are more than 25,000 residents who call La Vergne "home" and it continues to grow. This blog is dedicated to keeping our community updated on current events, and serves as a guide for restaurants, entertainment, schools, and more. Welcome to La Vergne!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Okay, so no one guessed the last photo (although some of the contributing authors KNEW) so no one wins. I'll save it again for another day. So we have a new picture and this time, we have REAL PRIZES! I know you don't believe me from my post immediately before this one, but I'm serious. No, really I am. Prizes!

Whoever is the first to guess where the following photo was taken wins a DVD movie. I won't vouch for whether it's a GOOD movie, but you'll win anyway! Here's the photo (again this one shouldn't be too hard!).



Now I just know you know where this is, La Vergne! Come on! Don't be shy!

Labels:

Add to Technorati Favorites