La Vergne, Tennessee

La Vergne, Tennessee is one of the fastest growing communities in Tennessee (and probably in the Southeastern United States). A few short years ago, the population was approximately 9,000. Today, there are more than 25,000 residents who call La Vergne "home" and it continues to grow. This blog is dedicated to keeping our community updated on current events, and serves as a guide for restaurants, entertainment, schools, and more. Welcome to La Vergne!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Shout out to Style America

I just got home from having my hair permed. It had become hideously straight and I couldn't live with it anymore! I've been going to Style America (in the Food Lion shopping center) since I moved here and I just want to give a shout out to the women who work there. Robyn, a native of Michigan, is very talented. Jennifer, the manager, really knows her stuff. Pregnant Kristin is such a sweetie (she's due in August). And Nikole sure knows her way around a pair of scissors!

If you need to find a place where the people are nice, talented, and fun to be around, try Style America!

Add to Technorati Favorites