La Vergne, Tennessee

La Vergne, Tennessee is one of the fastest growing communities in Tennessee (and probably in the Southeastern United States). A few short years ago, the population was approximately 9,000. Today, there are more than 25,000 residents who call La Vergne "home" and it continues to grow. This blog is dedicated to keeping our community updated on current events, and serves as a guide for restaurants, entertainment, schools, and more. Welcome to La Vergne!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Help Wanted ...

Not a full-time type position, but I need to find a handyman who will:
  1. Strip wallpaper, patch, sand, and paint kitchen (this will be a devilish job because the wallpaper was applied directly to drywall rather than drywall that was previously treated).
  2. Crawl around roof or ceiling to figure out where leak is coming through into kitchen. Then make the repair.

Not too much but more than I care to do myself. I've been stripping the wallpaper for about six months now and have only finished one wall. In fairness, I only worked on it one day about six months ago. It didn't take me long to learn that stripping wallpaper is definitely not my thing. Please reply if you can recommend someone good and fair-priced!

Add to Technorati Favorites