La Vergne, Tennessee

La Vergne, Tennessee is one of the fastest growing communities in Tennessee (and probably in the Southeastern United States). A few short years ago, the population was approximately 9,000. Today, there are more than 25,000 residents who call La Vergne "home" and it continues to grow. This blog is dedicated to keeping our community updated on current events, and serves as a guide for restaurants, entertainment, schools, and more. Welcome to La Vergne!

Monday, March 12, 2007

View From The Lake, Lake Forest That Is

Greetings La Vergne,

Today is my first post to the La Vergne, TN blog. I come from the Smyrna, TN blog, This is Smyrna, TN. I was the founder of This is Smyrna, TN and the founder of the Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group.

Recently, I moved to La Vergne. Financing, price and square footage led me to purchase in La Vergne. Now, it is my goal to bring to La Vergne that which I hoped to bring to Smyrna, a sense of community, a voice with personality and a positive outlook. I will write to be humorous, I will write to be informative and I will write to encourage discussion. I hope that you will embrace me as a member of this community as I will embrace you as my new home.

My signature from here on out will be View From The Lake. Now, can you guess which lake?

Until my next post,

View From The Lake,
Lake Forest, That is...

Add to Technorati Favorites